Members of the Customer Service team are there to be the first point of contact for all of our customers and provide an excellent service to them at all times, answering questions and solving problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
You will be responsible for your own workload and given the tools to be able to work independently. You must act with careful urgency and drive to deliver the level of service you would be proud of. You must ensure the needs of the customer and business are being satisfied.
One of the main traits you will need to show in this position are excellent communication skills. Good people skills are also a must, as you will be constantly interacting with customers, your team and other departments. You must have a great telephone manner and the ability to remain calm and patient in stressful situations.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (1 in every 4 Saturdays 9am to 1pm as paid overtime or when required)
- Taking inbound calls
- Making courtsey calls
- Ensuring tasks are up to date and customers are being communicated with
- Responding to customer queries via letter, email or phone
- Taking ownership of individual cases
- Liaising with suppliers/other departments in the company to ensure issues are resolved as quickly as possible
- Ensuring pinpoint is kept updates with all activity
- Spot checks on pinpoint activity
- Attending training where necessary
- Self-awareness of performance KPIs, asking for support and training when needed to improve on KPIs
- Conduct yourself responsibly with tack and empathy when dealing with customers and other members of staff
- Be organised, able to prioritise and manage our time efficiently to ensure tasks are completed
- Objection handling and using your own initiative to work independently
- Following company policies and procedures
- Following customer service processes and procedures
Oak Tree Mobility Ltd is the market leader in the supply of motion furniture, namely; rise and recline chairs and adjustable beds, stair lifts and other equipment into the grey and disability market via a large direct sales force operating throughout the UK.
Oak Tree Mobility employs almost 165 people, 55 field based sales professionals in its chairs & beds and Stair lift divisions and a further 90 staff in the centrally located Bristol head office, to provide high quality customer service and installations.
The company is now looking to develop its dedicated customer service department and seeks a Customer Service Handler for its busy customer service team.
Rapid growth and the continuing ambition of the business owners and shareholders has given rise to new requirements that demand a highly motivated, highly ambitious and results orientated team player who can work in a busy call centre to assist Oak Tree Mobility Ltd with their ambitious plans.
Based at Oak Tree’s prestigious city centre head office and reporting directly to the Customer Service Team leader this exciting new vacancy exists for an equally ambitious and highly motivated, results driven team player, to work in a successful sales team to ensure that every call results in an appointment and leads to a sale.
|Job Category||Customer Service|