Rapid growth has given rise to new opportunities that demand an ambitious, highly motivated, dedicated team player to help it achieve its ambitious business goals. Our Telesales Executives play a fundamental role in the business, being the first port of call to our customers.
- Receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls to our online enquiries
- Building rapport with customers
- Qualifying that our products are suitable
- Explaining the company and product benefits
- Booking appointments for our demonstrators to show the customer products
That sounds amazing, am I right for you?
Our employees come with a wealth of different experiences and whilst call centre and/or telesales experience is desirable it is not essential. We're looking for individuals who:
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Are able to build rapport with customers along with being patient
- Are reliable, trustworthy and motivated
- Strive to achieve both personal and team targets
- Have a positive attitude
- Full induction training.
- Progression opportunities - we promote our talent from within
- Frequent team and individual competitions and incentives
- Pension scheme & limited private health coverage
- Overtime offered
- 28 days holiday
- Quarterly company parties
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. You must be prepared to work every other Saturday for which you receive a day in lieu during that week.
Salary: Basic salary is £20,000 with a healthy commission scheme and realistic earnings of £32,000-£38,000.
How To Apply
To apply, please contact us on the email below. Simply send us your CV and a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!