As an Oak Tree Employee, what do we offer you?
When you work with us, you benefit from:
- A competitive salary.
- An environment that promotes learning and support to help you develop within the organisation.
- An opportunity for progression with a culture of promoting from within the company.
- A great centrally located office with amenities such as free tea and coffee, a pool table, and a ping-pong table.
- Regular office parties
Pay and benefits
We want to find the best people for our company and reward them with a competitive employment package that includes:
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday allowance including bank holidays which increases with service
- NHS Top Up scheme
- Voluntary benefits such as discounted gym membership, a cycle to work scheme, and discount with First Buses.
- Company funded social events.
Do you offer training and development?
We know that training is a crucial part of developing your skills and improving our company. We have a team of designated trainers in the Operations and Telesales departments. They are there to provide quality performance coaching throughout your time with Oak Tree Mobility.
Our ultimate aim is to promote from within the company. Your progression and personal development are important to us and we offer ways for you to improve your skills and grow your expertise.
- Product and role-specific training to build on your knowledge and skills.
- NVQ’s. Gain an NVQ in Customer Service or Sales and see your confidence take off.
- Support and external training courses on an individual basis. If we feel a course will benefit you as an individual, then we will invest in it to help develop you in your role.